To play F2M, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- Purchase Ethereum from an Exchange
- Set up Metamask in Chrome
- Or Set up TrustWallet on your mobile phone
- Purchase Tickets/Tokens
First, you need to use an exchange to purchase Ethereum:
- Go to Gemini or Coinbase, sign up for an account. (Coinbase vs Gemini?)
- Set up a funding source such as your bank account. (Don’t worry both of these exchanges are very well-known and secure)
- Purchase Ethereum (ETH) by exchanging your local fiat (i.e USD) for Ethereum.
- Purchasing ETH may take a few days for the first purchase, so now you may need to wait.
F2M on Mobile
You can also setup F2M from your mobile phone too! If you want to import your existing Metamask wallet into TrustWallet, then follow these steps:
- Install TrustWallet on iOS or on Android
- Launch the TrustWallet app and select “Already Have a Wallet”
- Select the “Mnemonic” tab (or use your “Private Key”)
- Enter the 12 seed words you’ve stored from Metamask (or your private key)
- Visit the F2M site from within TrustWallet
- Bookmark the site on TrustWallet for easier access!
Can we trust TrustWallet? Yes, check out their release post here. Their codebase is open source and audited by a community of security experts.
You visit the F2M page to play and purchase Tickets to get in on the round or purchase Tokens to earn passive income!
Link to get lucky lottery: https://goo.gl/WWxA24