16 Advancements Compared to Fomo3D
- After round 1 of F3D was won not legitimately, most have realized that F3D is NOT a lottery, as winners are not decided by fair draws. F3D is NOT a game of chance in the spirit of a lottery for an average person who dreams of a lucky massive payout, but F3D is more of a game of skills for the technical fews who can code bots and understand how the Ethereum network works.
–> F2M is a true Lottery on Blockchain with dedicated mechanics for fair Lottery draws.
- Fomo3D is NOT a “Fomo” game because the game is designed so that a winner is chosen only when practically no one is still Fomo-ing about the game anymore (the game ends no one buys keys in time to add time to the Timer anymore).
–> In F2M, the more people play, the more they are Fomo-ed, the faster the round ends, as Time added per Ticket becomes lower and lower.
- In F3D, the game rule that lets the last key buyer win is very flawed from the begining, and subject to cheating. The miner of the last key purchase transaction’s block can arrange the order of transactions in that block and put its own key purchase transaction at last to win the game. Theoretically, a large number of miners can collude to win the pot. Even a hypothetical player can clog the Ethereum network to make its purchased key the last one and it become the winner. Unfortunately, that was how Round 1 ended.
–> In F2M, the results are drawn from future blockhashes, leaving no room for manipulation.
- In F3D, buying P3D Tokens is a not a very good investment because the break even point period is very long. By January 2nd, 2018, the total daily dividends 183.6 ETH divided by the number of tokens 2,317,345 is equal 0.000079 ETH in daily dividend payout per token. Meanwhile, P3D is priced at 1/38.8370 = 0.025748 ETH. That means the break even period is approximately 0.025748/0.000079 = 326 days.
–> In F2M, in most cases and by definition, you earn back 100% your investment in F2M Token within approximately 30 days.
- In F3D, P3D token is sold for less and less ETH with every sale. By January 2nd, there is 30,559.036 ETH in P3D smart contract, divided by 2,317,345 circulating tokens equal an expected sell price of 0.0132 ETH per token. However, the token sell price then is 0.0209 ETH, a.k.a. (without looking at the code) logically either token price gets lower and lower, or last sellers get nothing. It’s a ticking bomb until a Panic Sale.
–> In F2M, you can sell any amount of Tokens anytime at the same price.
- In F3D, the formula for Token Buy Price indicates that each ETH earns less and less tokens, orP3D token loses value over time.
–> In F2M, F2M Token value increases with every Token sold in the long run.
- In F3D, it’s meaningless to buy Tickets early because buying in early is impossible to win any Prize and guarantees no higher than 56% return (only in the hypothetical case that all players pick Snake as team), as opposed to a maximum of 300% return in F2M. Even if early F3D key buyers turn out to win the jackpot (in downrounds when very few people buy keys) then the won amount would be very small.
–> In F2M, benefits from buying Tickets early and late are balanced.
- In F3D, the Pot can contain an indefinitely large amount of ETH. A substantially large Pot can potentially crash ETH price if won by someone who would then cash out by dumping a large amount of ETH for other crypto- or fiat currencies.
–> In F2M, formulas for Time Added Ticket and Price Per Ticket ensure that largest possible amount of the Grand Chest is around 10,000 ETH, and thus the largest possible amount an individual player can win is 6,000 ETH. In most cases, an individual player can win only 2,000 ETH, preventing any player from crashing the ETH price.
- F3D’s source of randomness is not reliable and easy to manipulate, leading to airdrops being exploited.
–> In F2M, Prize draws always rely on a future, unknown blockhash as source of randomness.
- In F3D, early whales gained extreme advantages in buying P3D tokens during the “ICO” phase as the token price increased approximately 40 times after the ICO phase.
–> In F2M, the Token price would increase only around 4 times after Round ZERO, closing the gap between early and late buyers (compared to F3D) while maintaining the attractiveness of Token purchase during Round ZERO.
- In F3D, it’s meaningless to pick a team (Snek, Whale, Bull, Bear) because statistically most players almost always picked a certain team (Snek). Furthermore, since the way the Pot is distributed depends on the team of the winner, it’s meaningless for all early players to pick a team, which results in nothing.
- In F3D, theoretically a round can be endless for weeks or months as someone keeps buying one key before the timer reaches zero. Assume that someone makes a bot to continue buying just 1 Ticket every time the timer is about to reach zero, a round will drag on forever. This is unreasonable because no one wants to wait that long for the result.
–> In F2M, a round can only be as long as 7 days as there is a 2nd fixed timer.
- F3D is an endless game which drags on until no one is interested anymore. P3D token holders have to wait for an indefinite amount of time until they can collect all possible dividend.
–> In F2M’s case, when the Lottery is ready for upgrade or termination, the LastRound() function is triggered to direct all remaining amount of ETH in the Chests to the Dividend Income Pool as the last payout to beloved Token Holders who have followed the Lottery. The last round cannot happen sooner than Round #18.
- In F3D, if a player receives income and doesn’t withdraw it, it becomes dead income, lost in limbo.
–> In F2M, all income is subject to Timeouts and gets redistributed when timed-out, mostly to Token Holders.
- The market is not always good; there will be downrounds when few keys are bought in F3D. F3D is vulnerable to downrounds because there is always a winner every round and the amount of ETH in the Pot would decrease every round until the remaining amount is no longer attractive enough for new players.
–> In F2M, in case of downround, there would be more chance that there is no winner and the majority of the current Prizes will be transferred to the next round’s. Consecutive rounds without Winners would increase or at least maintain the amount of value of Prizes every round, restoring their attractiveness once the market recovers.
- In F3D, there is only one prize each round.
–> In F2M, each round, there are 3 Grand Prizes, 8 Last-Man Bounty Prizes, and around 180 Winners who can win Side Prizes.
F3D’s source of randomness is not reliable and easy to manipulate. In F2M, Prize draws always rely on a future, unknown blockhash as source of randomness.
In case of the Grand Prize Draw, the result is drawn from the transaction resulting from a player clicking on button “Draw Results.” Furthermore, the seed for Lottery draws is further salted with “salt message” entered by users when buying Tickets.
In case of the Side Prize Draw, the result for one’s Ticket purchase is drawn by the next Ticket buyer’s purchase. The source of randomness would be the blockhash of the current Ticket purchase transaction (which is not identified by the time of purchase) rather than previous Ticket purchase transaction (which is already known). When there are several Ticket purchases’ transactions mined in one block, there is only one Side Prize winner in that block.
There are 4 types of income which are stored in different smart contracts: Early Income is recorded in the Lottery Smart Contract, Dividend Income in the Token Smart Contract, Referral Income in both Lottery & Token Smart Contract, and Winning Income in Lottery Smart Contract. There is Bank Smart Contract to draw your Income from all different sources to Reinvest in Tickets/Tokens or withdraw to Metamask Wallet or Trustwallet.
The source code of all smart contracts would be publicly viewable. All transactions and lottery draws are traceable.
The source code of all smart contracts was carefully stress-tested, peer-reviewed and test-attacked by industry experts. More details will be added.
It’s funny that people think Fomo3D applied “War of Attrition” in Game Theory in its game design to make the game attractive and addictive, while in fact it didn’t. Instead, the design of F2M was inspired by that dynamic.
Two principles to make the game attractive and addictive, for example, are:
- Inflict penalties on the losers, so that they are compelled to win.
- Increase the advantages of the late players, so that they are compelled to continue playing.
The primarily applied principle in F2M is the latter, in form of the Lotto-Multiplier.
The market is not always good; there will be downrounds when few keys are bought in F3D. F3D is vulnerable to downrounds because there is always a winner every round and the amount of ETH in the Pot would decrease every round until the remaining amount is no longer attractive enough for new players. In F2M, in case of downround, there would be more chance that there is no winner and the majority of the current Prizes will be transferred to the next round’s. Consecutive rounds without Winners would increase or at least maintain the amount of value of Prizes every round, restoring their attractiveness once the market recovers.
In F3D, the Pot can contain an indefinitely large amount of ETH. A substantially large Pot can potentially crash ETH price if won by someone who would then cash out by dumping a large amount of ETH for other crypto- or fiat currencies. In F2M, formulas for Time Added Ticket and Price Per Ticket ensure that largest possible amount of the Grand Chest is around 10,000 ETH, and thus the largest possible amount an individual player can win is 6,000 ETH. In most cases, an individual player can win only 2,000 ETH, preventing any player from crashing the ETH price.
The source code of all smart contracts are optimized to save players every bit of otherwise unnecessary gas, improving the overall profitability of the system.
Link to get lucky lottery: https://goo.gl/WWxA24